At Dulles Vein and Surgical Clinics, our experienced doctor also performs the procedures to deal with the following conditions.
- Conditions such as cysts, bursae, abscesses, cysts, thrombosed piles – can be quickly relieved by ultrasound guided aspiration / drainage.
- Conditions such as sebaceous cysts, lipoma, warts, skin lesions for histology, intradermal naevi, papilloma, dermatofibroma and similar lesions, foreign bodies – can be easily performed and removed by our expert with small incision with or without image guide.
- Chronic joint pain such as Osteoarthritis – relieved by ultrasound guided Injections: intra-articular
- Varicose vein (from spider veins to large bulging veins without any symptoms)
- Open wounds – treated by wound debridement and laceration stitching.
- Post-surgical procedure wound care, such as suture removal.